Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in this exact form, and no copyrights have been violated (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Previous and future use of the work
ProPraCon assumes the non-exclusive rights to publish and store the work of its authors, once they have consented to a publication. Since the rights to publish are non-exclusive, authors are free to re-use their work, e.g., to publish it in other media (as ProPraCon aims at publishing proceedings). Hence, it is explicitly allowed that works submitted to ProPraCon may be published in a somehow similar form in other media. Yet, submitting authors warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
By submitting work to ProPraCon, the authors declare that they have permission to use any content that has not been created by them. Specifically, when using tables, figures or excerpts of more than 400 words, it is expected that the authors…
- …obtain written permission of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in their work. This includes any minor adaptations.
- …acknowledge the original source in captions and in the reference list.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.